Friday, October 2, 2009

Changing seasons

I've had several indications this week that fall is here. First, I changed the air in my car from AC to the heater. And I don't anticipate turning it back for about 8 months. Of course school has started, and it is impossible to deny the new season when all of my syllabi say "fall term." I've also retrieved sweaters, scarves and gloves from storage bins. I even brought an umbrella with me to school this week, although like a true oregonian I did not use it.
No more leaving the windows down in my car. My shoes, which each have at least 2 places where I can put my finger all the way through the sole, may need to be upgraded. Cute hats and gloves are comin' back!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Mmmm Fall!

Mm said...

And what about sleepingon the hearth? That's the good part