Monday, June 23, 2008

Let's Start At The Very Beginning

As I have watched my siblings develop a keen taste for blogging, I have often wished that I had the style, finesse, and time to cultivate my own blogging skills.  And now, at last, it is the time. 
Just over a week ago I graduated from college, and by all my calculations that makes this the perfect time to start a blog.  The next year, for me, is an adventure in the making.  Thus far my future is idealistic, ill thought out, and not necessarily healthy.  I'm still in the process of working out the bugs.  If nothing else this blog is an easy way for my friends and family to keep tabs on my craziness.  
Right now the plan is primarily to dance, work, and start on prerequisites for the next phase of my education.  I'm still trying to figure out how to dedicate myself completely to all three of these areas of my life.  Stay posted, and I'll keep posting.

3 comments:

JShaffer said...

Welcome to the world of blog! We are thrilled to now get a blow by blow of your life!

Valerie said...

You punk, you only tell me a month after you started it.

Mm said...

Ill thought out? Not really, just moving at the speed of light so it looks like a blur.